Sunday, February 27, 2011

Witherspoon Wins Best Dressed ...

In my book, anyway. I didn't watch the red carpet coverage, so I'm only basing this from the dresses I saw onstage at the Oscars, but she was stunning from head to toe.

She reminded me of one of my favorite vintage Barbie dolls.


See more Reese at the source: Just Jared.

Am I the only one that thought it looked like Halle Berry had sideburns? She was still gorgeous. But I couldn't stop staring at the sideburns when she was onstage.

I don't have a lot to say about the Oscars. It was fairly boring, per usual. The Inception intro was entertaining. I thought Anne Hathaway was charming, while James Franco fell flat. At least my girl Natalie Portman won. I love her career choices.

If you're interested in owning any of the films nominated for Best Picture, you could shop at my store. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment