Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Weekend #1

My birthday weekend consisted of a lot of Buffy watching. Aaron got me season 3 and my inlaws got me season 4! I watched season 3 in about four nights.

Presents from Aaron


On Friday I rocked out to Kepi the Band, Captain 9's & the Knickerbocker Trio, and The Trouble Makers at Old Ironsides.

Kepi

Capt. 9's

 Trouble Makers
 


I have to say, The Trouble Makers make me feel old. Here they are, many years older than me and with way more energy than me. And, it's the same way every time I see them.

 Resting between bands at Old I

I didn't end up doing anything to my hair. 
My bangs are a mess, but they're growing.

On Saturday, I had a nice birthday get-together at my inlaw's house. Amy baked delicious lemon cupcakes with lemon frosting that I couldn't get enough of. So good!

I will be celebrating my birthday again next weekend with friends. One weekend just isn't enough, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment